My Dream "Time Out Room"


How beautiful is this room set up?

I want every element of this!  To me it is very French, it is the perfect spot to take  a snooze, to write correspondences {who does that anymore}, and to just bask in the glory of this charming room.  

If the means are available to have a room, why not take the opportunity to create a room to reflect your interests.  We all need a little "time out" to have a space to ourselves to enjoy the things we love, which make us whom we are.  Makes for a great guest room, which will be hard for our beloved guests to leave, but how they would swoon as we do when we lock the door for some peaceful reflection and honing into our comfort zone in the home. 

I know I love my guest room, and I would it to look like this! So cozy and comfy.  Makes me want to make a cup of tea right now and savor the beauty surrounding.

Source:
Found on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment