If its "Pinteresting"...

I will pin it!


So, my newest crave is Pinterest.com.  Have you heard about this site?  Well, if you haven't here's your invitation to get singed on now: 
View 's Pins on Pinterest

It is a beautiful place to pin the images you love! You can create collections called "board", and repin other people's pins to your pins and boards.  People will also repin your things, its a beautiful cycle of inspiring imagery.  What is great as well is each pin has an "embed" option to share an image, which you can put onto your own blog.  You can also share pinned images via Facebook & Twitter share buttons.

I often turn to Pinterest to get inspired by a certain subject, and then I get addicted pinning everything I see! I love going back to my boards and reminding me of the images I pinned.  

What "Pinterests" you?  Get going and start pinning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment