What's new?

Hello to anyone whom is reading this! I'm baaack! :) I'm giving this whole lifestyle blogging thing another go.  This time I do think it will stick.  I've got loads to blog about these days regarding my baby girl, everything that goes with that, cooking Gluten Free, as I was advised by my endocrinologist, and crafting!

I have discovered something about myself that totally makes sense.  I'm a hoarder of buttons, fabric scraps, vintage brooch pieces, and other odds and ends.  One day after a trip to a craft store, I typed in one phrase on google "altered art", and oh my goodness did I get an eyefull of goodness! I actually felt at home too, like I knew this was what I wanted to start doing.  So, altering art, using mixed media, and finding creative "themes" to piece items together is my thing now, along with making gifts for friends.

I'm so excited to be back here, and this time reaching out and connect with other individuals like myself, whom are parents, GF cooking experts, and multi-media, altering, crafting artists!

Thanks for stopping by! Good things are coming your way!

xoxo,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment